At Glossner and McElwee Comprehensive Dental Care, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do continue to follow universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant.
**AT THIS TIME WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY SEEING DENTAL EMERGENCIES DECLARED BY THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA AND DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH DUE TO THE POTENTIAL HEALTH RISKS AND ONGOING SPREAD OF COVID-19. ALL ELECTIVE AND NON ESSENTIAL PROCEDURES WILL BE RESCHEDULED TO A LATER DATE. REST ASSURED, A STAFF MEMBER WILL CALL YOU TO RESCHEDULE YOUR UPCOMING ELECTIVE AND/OR NON ESSENTIAL APPOINTMENT WHEN WE CAN. WE HOPE TO BE BACK TO OUR NORMAL SCHEDULE IN 2 WEEKS, AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE EVERYONE AS THIS SITUATION EVOLVES.**
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of COVID-19, we are requesting the following of ANY patient we see:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we may reschedule your dental appointment and entail a plan to treat you. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff BEFORE your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.